QUALITY AND FOOD SAFETY POLICY
Quickchef, S.A.U.’s Management comitted to ensure the quality of our process through the involvement of all levels of the organization. Management has established quality and food safety goals, tracks them and communicates the results internally and externally.
Our food quality and safety policy as defined by Management is based on:
- The satisfaction of the needs of our clients through the control and evaluation of claims and the meeting of the agreed specifications.
- The continuous improvement regarding the quality and safety of our products based on our studies and in compliance with the current legislation and other requirements.
- Guaranteeing the safety of all our products, this being a priority for our company.
- Consumer protection by providing safe products to the market according to the Food Safety System of Risk Analysis and Critical Control Check Points (APPCC) implanted, reviewed and validated by the company
- Ensure the compliance with the legal requirements that affect our activities, especially those aimed to ensure traceability and hygienic sanitary conditions of our products
- Ensure the immediate withdrawal and non-consumption of products that could pose a risk to our customers, with the creation of a Crisis Committee that will analyze, diagnose and solve the problem detected.
- Maintain our ethical and personal responsibility by providing our workers with the necessary means.
- Provide means and improve processes with adequate and justified investments.
- Train and qualify our employees to manage their workplace and motivate them to develop good practices for quality and food safety.
- Awareness and motivation of our personnel on the importance of the implantation, development and improvement of a System fro Food Safety.
- Establish objectives, through action programs, to guarantee the quality and safety of our products and ensure the satisfaction of our customers.
- Establish communication mechanisms with all actors, suppliers, clients and administration.
Quickchef, S.A.U. commits to develop, as much as possible, GLUTEN-FREE products to satisfy the needs of people affected by celiac disease and/or intolerance or gluten allergy. Likewise, the Company has undertaken the commitment to avoid the involuntary presence of traces of field lupine and sesame seeds in its products, limiting only the presence of sesame seeds to those references which need it as a ingredient and where it has not been possible to replace it with any alternative ingredient. In order to comply with these commitments, the organization has implemented a Control Plan for allergens and has trained and qualified all handling staff properly.
The policy of food quality and safety at Quickchef, S.A.U. shall be at the disposal of our personnel, clients, suppliers, and at any interested parts at any time. The Management of Quickchef, S.A.U. shall contribute, when needed, and according to each case, with all the resources and means of any nature necessary to carry out correctly this Quality and Food Safety Policy in accordance with the terms set forth herein. We will also provide the organization with the tools and resources required.
Reus, August 14th 2017
Below you can read and download the certificates related to our Quality and Food Safety Policy:
IQNet Food Safety Management System
AENOR, Certificado del Sistema de Gestión de la Seguridad Alimentaria
AENOR, Certificado del Sistema de Gestión de la Calidad